NEW SHIPPING POLICY FOR FILTERED AND LITTLE CIGARS
As of January 1, 2020, filtered cigars and "little" cigars cannot be shipped via UPS. The only shipping method available will be US Post Office. The maximum amount of cartons that can be purchased per order is six.
NEW SHIPPING POLICY FOR CUSTOMERS IN THE STATE OF NEW YORK
As of February 1st, 2019 ALL orders to the State of New York can ONLY be shipped via USPS Priority Mail.
- Payment Methods:
- PayPal and major credit cards accepted: Visa, MasterCard, Discover, American Express.
- Gotham Cigars payment by Credit/Debit Card:
Once an order is placed with Gotham Cigars using a credit/debit card the dollar amount of the order will placed as a pending authorization charge with the card holder's financial institution. In the case that the charge is declined by the card holder's financial institution the pending authorization charge will be dropped as set forth by the financial institutions policies. Note: Orders placed during non business hours and backorders may appear as two line items of which one is a pending authorization charge (this charge will be dropped) from the date the order was placed and the other is a settled transaction from the date the order ships.
- Age Verification: All first time customers will go through an age verification process powered by Agechecker.net. The process only takes a few seconds and most verifications are approved instantly. At checkout you will be prompted to provide your date of birth. If you provide your name accurately as it appears on your license and your billing information matches, you will be approved. If this information does not match, you will be prompted to provide a photo of your license which you can easily upload with your cellphone. This verification also only takes about 20 seconds to verify once the photo is received. All information is kept on a secure database and your information will never be used for any other purpose than verification.
We are required to collect a 7% Florida State Sales Tax for all orders shipped anywhere within Florida. We do not add sales tax when shipping outside of Florida.
- Return Policy :
If you have received an item that was shipped in error, or damaged, we will pay for return shipping and credit you accordingly. Please call our customer service department for a RAN (Return Authorization Number) between the hours of 9-5:30 PM EST.
- Cigar Returns:
All cigars are carefully inspected and monitored for freshness. If for some reason you are not happy with your merchandise, please contact us within 3 business days and we will credit your account. PLEASE NOTE: We DO NOT accept returns or exchanges after 3 business days.
Gotham Cigars will not sell, rent, or lease your personal information to any other party.
- Third Party Information, Offers And Promotions:
In the event that there is a price discrepancy on any product from Gotham Cigars found on any third party websites, feeds, affiliates, etc. the product price found at www.GothamCigars.com will always be the sale price of the product in question. Offers and promotions found online or through traditional marketing channels cannot be combined, can only be used once, are limit 1 per customer, and exclude tax and shipping unless otherwise specified.
- Where does Gotham Cigars ship?
Gotham Cigars ships within the continental U.S. except to Utah and South Dakota. We ship to Canada as well. Additional charges may apply to Alaska, Hawaii, Puerto Rico, Guam and the U.S. Virgin Islands.
- How old do I have to be to buy tobacco products from your site?
- We only sell tobacco products to users over the age of 21
- Canadian Shipping Information:
- All shipments to Canada are shipped via USPS Priority Mail International. Current ETA on all shipments to Canada is 10-20 business days. Please note: Customs can hold your shipment for up to 3 weeks before it clears.
- Per Canadian Customs tobacco regulations, we can only ship 5 units of tobacco per physical USPS Priority Mail International box. A unit is defined as: 50 cigars; 200 tobacco sticks (little cigars). For more information please visit: https://www.canadapost.ca/tools/pg/manual/PGcustoms-e.asp#1386018
- If you wish to order more than 5 units, your order will have to be split into two boxes and each box will incur its own shipping charge of $49.99 or $59.99 depending on the size of the shipping box used.
- We successfully deliver regular shipments to Canada by following these guidelines. Boxes are labeled from “GC, LLC” and all items are marked on the declaration form. Canadian consumers are responsible for paying any taxes or fees levied by Canadian Customs.
- Should you not wish to pay these fees, decline the package with the post office and contact our customer service department to inform us of the return shipment. All refused and returned shipments will incur a 20% restocking fee and any shipping paid will not be refunded.
- Any free shipping promotions do not qualify for shipments to Canada.
- Gotham Cigars Shipping Rates:
|Value Shipping (1-8 business days)
|Ground Service (1-6 business days)
|Priority Mail (2-3 business days)
|3-Day Service (3 business days)
|2-Day Service (2 business days)
|Overnight Service (1 business day)
|Priority Mail (6-10 business days)
*All APO, P.O. Box and Canadian orders are shipped via USPS.
*For an extra $3.00 your order is guaranteed to ship the same business day (excluding weekends and holidays).
*All items must be in stock and order must be completed before 2:00 pm (EST)
*Business hours are Monday thru Friday 9 am to 5:30 pm EST
- Holiday Shipping: During the month of December, USPS and UPS do not guarantee delivery dates. Once the package is shipped from our warehouse we have no control over delivery dates and we do not issuing shipping refunds for your package taking longer than the estimated time. If you are worried about your delivery date, you can upgrade your shipping from ground or priority mail to UPS 2nd day or Overnight delivery.
- Order Cancellation/Edit Policy: Please keep in mind that your order begins processing immediately after you submit your order. If you wish to cancel (or edit) your order, please contact us within 1-2 hours of placing your order. If you submit an order over the weekend and wish to cancel your order, please contact us by phone or email by Monday morning to ensure that the order does not get processed. Once your order moves into the shipping process, it cannot be changed or canceled.
- What is your back order policy?
If the cigar product you purchased is on back order you would be advised via e-mail or phone call. Depending on the product ordered it might take anywhere from 7-10 business days or sometimes even longer, it all really depends on if that product is available through the manufacturers. You will receive an e-mail that will ask you to advise us if you wish to let your order stand or if you wish to cancel your order.
- How soon can I expect my order?
Expect to receive your cigar order between 2-7 business days (ground service) from the day it has been shipped. Please refer to the UPS transit map below. Shipments to Canada can take between 6-10 business days. Please note: we are not open on weekends, therefore any orders placed after business hours on Friday will not depart until the following Monday. This also includes all UPS air shipments. For example: An overnight order placed on Friday after 5:30 pm EST, Saturday or Sunday will not depart until Monday. We do not offer Saturday or Sunday delivery with UPS. If an order is overnight on Friday you will not receive it until Monday, the following business day.
- Placing an order for the first time All first time orders can only be shipped to the billing address of the credit card you are using. If you provide a different shipping address we will make every effort to contact you via phone or email in order to verify that we can ship to the billing address. After multiple failed attempts at contacting you, the order will be canceled. All orders placed via Paypal must ship to the verified address in Paypal with no exceptions.
- My credit card keeps on getting declined, what could the problem be?
If you are placing an order on-line for the first time, the system will verify that the billing address and zip code to match the ones that the credit card issuing company has on file. This information is checked for your protection, and to prevent online credit card fraud. Even if the credit limit allows the purchase, your cigar order will not be authorized unless the address verification checks out positive.
- Gotham Cigars may use your name, likeness, or image if you should so choose to provide your image for marketing and promotional usages only. Gotham Cigars will not sell, rent, or lease your personal information to any other party.
back to top