- Payment Methods:
PayPal and major credit cards accepted: Visa, MasterCard, Discover, American Express. Pre-payment is also accepted through MONEY ORDER or CERTIFIED CHECKS ONLY.
- Gotham Cigars payment by Credit/Debit Card:
Once an order is placed with Gotham Cigars using a credit/debit card the dollar amount of the order will placed as a pending authorization charge with the card holder's financial institution. In the case that the charge is declined by the card holder's financial institution the pending authorization charge will be dropped as set forth by the financial institutions policies. Note: Orders placed during non business hours and backorders may appear as two line items of which one is a pending authorization charge (this charge will be dropped) from the date the order was placed and the other is a settled transaction from the date the order ships.
We are required to collect a 7% Florida State Sales Tax for all orders shipped anywhere within Florida. We do not add sales tax when shipping outside of Florida.
- Return Policy :
If you have received an item that was shipped in error, or damaged, we will pay for return shipping and credit you accordingly. Please call our customer service department for a RAN (Return Authorization Number) between the hours of 9-5 PM EST.
- Cigar Returns:
All cigars are carefully inspected and monitored for freshness. If for some reason you are not happy with your merchandise, please contact us within 3 business days and we will credit your account. PLEASE NOTE: We DO NOT accept returns or exchanges after 3 business days.
Gotham Cigars will not sell, rent, or lease your personal information to any other party.
- Third Party Information, Offers And Promotions:
In the event that there is a price discrepancy on any product from Gotham Cigars found on any third party websites, feeds, affiliates, etc. the product price found at www.GothamCigars.com will always be the sale price of the product in question. Offers and promotions found online or through traditional marketing channels cannot be combined, can only be used once, are limit 1 per customer, and exclude tax and shipping unless otherwise specified.
- Does Gotham Cigars ship outside the U.S.?
Gotham Cigars ships within the 48 continental U.S. Additional charges may apply to Alaska, Hawaii, Puerto Rico, Guam and the U.S. Virgin Islands. At this time we do not ship internationally.
- Gotham Cigars Shipping Rates:
|Value Shipping (1-8 business days)
|Ground Service (1-6 business days)
|Priority Mail (2-3 business days)
|3-Day Service (3 business days)
|2-Day Service (2 business days)
|Overnight Service (2-3 business days)
Alaska, Hawaii, Puerto Rico
||$9.99 first item and $1.50 each additional item
*All APO and P.O. Box orders are shipped via Ground Service
*For an extra $3.00 your order is guaranteed to ship the same business day (excluding weekends and holidays).
*All items must be in stock and order must be completed before 2:00pm (EST)
- Order Cancellation/Edit Policy: Please keep in mind that your order begins processing immediately after you submit your order. If you wish to cancel (or edit) your order, please contact us within 1-2 hours of placing your order. If you submit an order over the weekend and wish to cancel your order, please contact us by phone or email by Monday morning to ensure that the order does not get processed. Once your order moves into the shipping process, it cannot be changed or canceled.
- What is your backorder policy?
If the cigar product you purchased is on backorder you would be advised via e-mail. Depending on the product ordered it might take anywhere from 7-10 business days or sometimes even longer, it all really depends on if that product is available through the manufacturers. You will receive an e-mail will ask you to advise us if you wish to let your order stand or if you wish to cancel your order.
- How soon can I expect my order?
Expect to receive your cigar order between 2-7 business days (ground service) from the day it has been shipped. Please refer to the UPS transit map below.
- My credit card keeps on getting declined, what could the problem be?
If you are placing an order on-line for the first time, the system will verify that the billing address and zip code to match the ones that the credit card issuing company has on file. This information is checked for your protection, and to prevent online credit card fraud. Even if the credit limit allows the purchase, your cigar order will not be authorized unless the address verification checks out positive.
- Gotham Cigars may use your name, likeness, or image if you should so choose to provide your image for marketing and promotional usages only. Gotham Cigars will not sell, rent, or lease your personal information to any other party.
back to top