CANADA POST IS CURRENTLY EXPERIENCING LONGER THAN USUAL DELAYS DUE TO COVID-19. CANADIAN DELIVERY TIMES ARE APPROXIMATELY 3-8 WEEKS. YOU CAN READ CANADA POST UPDATES REGARDING COVID-19 DELAYS HERE - https://www.canadapost.ca/cpc/en/our-company/news-and-media/corporate-news/coronavirus-disease-covid-19.page?icid=display_ddn_int_hero_covid_101#updates
- Canadian Shipping & Return Information:
- All shipments to Canada are shipped via USPS Priority Mail International. Current ETA on all shipments to Canada is 10-20 business days. Please note: Customs can hold your shipment for one to three weeks before it clears.
- Per Canadian Customs tobacco regulations, we can only ship 5 units of tobacco per physical USPS Priority Mail International box. A unit is defined as: 200 cigarettes; 50 cigars; 200 tobacco sticks (little cigars). For more information please visit: https://www.canadapost.ca/tools/pg/manual/PGcustoms-e.asp#1386018
- If you wish to order more than 5 units, your order will have to be split into two boxes and each box will incur its own shipping charge of $49.99 (medium flat-rate) or $59.99 (large flat-rate), depending on the size of the shipping box used.
- We successfully deliver regular shipments to Canada by following these guidelines. Boxes are labeled from “GC, LLC” and all items are marked on the declaration form on the outside of the box. Canadian consumers are responsible for paying any taxes or fees levied by Canadian Customs. These fees are not imposed by us and they can vary between provinces and multiple shipments of the same order.
- Should you not wish to pay these fees, refuse the package with the post office and contact our customer service department to inform us of the return shipment. All refused and returned shipments will be refunded for the product cost only, not the shipping charge.
- Any free shipping promotions do not qualify for shipments to Canada.